Myths I Learned from the Pick Up Artist Community
Marco Bronx Writes
2016-07-13 19:25:42 UTC
Hey all,

As a member of the original ASF community run by Formhandle, I left the PUA movement around 2007.

I'm just an old-timer that wanted to share my perspective on things I've learned since I left. So I did a search on the new ASF forums and found this place. :-)

Hope it helps: http://marcobronx.com/2016/07/myths-pick-up-artist-community-part-1

Marco
xcvx
2017-12-16 23:04:35 UTC
Post by Marco Bronx Writes
Hey all,
As a member of the original ASF community run by Formhandle, I left the PUA movement around 2007.
I'm just an old-timer that wanted to share my perspective on things I've learned since I left. So I did a search on the new ASF forums and found this place. :-)
Hope it helps: http://marcobronx.com/2016/07/myths-pick-up-artist-community-part-1
Marco
hey man, have you ever met or know who is mrsex4unyc?