Why isn't Nudity Legal in the State of California?
Brad Johnson
2015-02-15 08:49:06 UTC
I think it should be.

It would seem that unattractive tan lines are a poverty imposed upon some
people by "The People."

I have a right go naked, and I take offense at "The People's" suggestion
that I should be ashamed of my body, or perhaps anti-sexual in any way.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MOTHER FUCKERS!!
Chris
2015-07-01 09:43:06 UTC
Post by Brad Johnson
I think it should be.
It would seem that unattractive tan lines are a poverty imposed upon some
people by "The People."
I have a right go naked, and I take offense at "The People's" suggestion
that I should be ashamed of my body, or perhaps anti-sexual in any way.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MOTHER FUCKERS!!
If you want to eat dinner in public places sitting on some fresh
skid marks, have at it.

The naked guys in the Castro aren't content with just being
nude. They have to be obnoxious, too.

It wasn't enough that the exhibitionists wanted to stroll past
sidewalk cafes in the buff and flaunt their shortcomings in the
Castro Plaza. Now Supervisor Scott Wiener, who represents the
area, says there are reports of them engaging in public sex acts
and of charging tourists to take a photo of them in the buff.

The principal at Harvey Milk Elementary School in the heart of
the Castro has seen naked men while going to and from school.
And Mission Station police who patrol the neighborhood report a
consistent rise in complaints that range from seeing men who
walk around with robes on and flash, to men who use props to
call attention to their birthday suits and others who wear
genital jewelry that stimulates arousal.

"The more over the top they get, the more public opinion has
shifted," Wiener said. The problem is so bad that he said it's
the most-raised issue among his constituents - topping
homelessness and Muni.

The naked guys may get a giggle out of tourists, but when you
live in the neighborhood it gets old in a hurry.

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/nevius/article/Castro-naked-guys-
have-gone-too-far-3867094.php