Does anybody has read "The October Method" from Swinggcat and IN10SE?
PUA CHANNEL
2016-05-31 22:35:41 UTC
I'm wondering if somebody has a copy of that book and can resume it to me.
Maybe share it with me in Italian version or English.

Thank you,
fall0rn
2016-08-12 01:32:13 UTC
i read it and its a scam bro
2***@gmail.com
2018-08-16 10:05:16 UTC
dont be fooled by stereotypes or what you have heard.
it works wonders trust me and im not even scamming
2***@gmail.com
2018-08-16 10:04:34 UTC
yo what up

if have a package on octoberman and everything regarding it. if you want i can send yo.

answer me on ***@web.de & i send yo

peace
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-19 18:39:00 UTC
I'm wondering ifpol somebody has a copy of that book and can resume it to me.