Anyone from Chandigarh,India? want to do 100 sets within a week in Chandigarh...looking for sarging partner
Gingers singh
2016-06-13 09:05:33 UTC
I will be in Chandigarh for a week and want to open atleast 100 sets during this time.
I am looking for a sarging partner...it is ok if he doesn't wan't to approach himself. I would prefer someone with pickup experience to give me suggestions.
Suggest me nice sarging locations in Chandigarh :)
Also suggest me cheapest ways to stay in Chandigarh for this time :)
Are there any other groups/websites for India PUAs?
fall0rn
2016-08-12 01:31:36 UTC
Post by Gingers singh
I will be in Chandigarh for a week and want to open atleast 100 sets during this time.
I am looking for a sarging partner...it is ok if he doesn't wan't to approach himself. I would prefer someone with pickup experience to give me suggestions.
Suggest me nice sarging locations in Chandigarh :)
Also suggest me cheapest ways to stay in Chandigarh for this time :)
Are there any other groups/websites for India PUAs?
bro do you have whatsapp?? write me your email or PN (contact me here)
***@web.de
l***@gmail.com
2018-01-06 03:50:51 UTC
Post by Gingers singh
I will be in Chandigarh for a week and want to open atleast 100 sets during this time.
I am looking for a sarging partner...it is ok if he doesn't wan't to approach himself. I would prefer someone with pickup experience to give me suggestions.
Suggest me nice sarging locations in Chandigarh :)
Also suggest me cheapest ways to stay in Chandigarh for this time :)
Are there any other groups/websites for India PUAs?
Dude, r u still interested in chandigarh.......do let me know. looking forward to hear from you. 8219714260